Ofis arhitekti was formed by Rok Oman and Spela Videcnik in 1998.
(born 1970) studied architecture at the Ljubljana school of architecture
(grad.1998) and at the architectural association in london (grad.2000).
(born 1971) studied architecture at the ljubljana school of architecture
(grad.1997) and at the architectural association in london (grad.2000).
checkonsite interview with špela & rok:
our influences / Design Inspiration….
details can be found under links on the Ofis website
- GG publishers
- Draz Studio knitting
- Burberry pattern
- Play Tetris !
- Philip Glass Engine
- This Mortal Coil_emotion sound
- Do your Jackson Pollock Painting
- World of ZX Spectrum
- Robert Wilson visuals
- Air : sound
- Noordung_space travel
- Krome Barratt, logic & design
- Röyksopp_north sound
My/Our favourite buildings visited so far…
- Barcelona pavilion, Barcelona, Mies Van der Rohe , Barcelona
- Maravillas College Gymnasium, Madrid, Alejandro de la Sota
- TWA Terminal , NY, Eero Saarinen
- Kunsthal Rotterdam, Rotterdam , Rem Koolhaas
- L’Institut du Monde Arabe, Paris, Jean Nouvel
My/Our favourite cities are…. And why….
- Ljubljana; because we live in it…pretty calm and very easy to live in..
- Madrid ; Temperamental city and because of Almodovar movies
- NY ; because od Woody Allen movies and Phillip Glass music
- Bergen ; Because of Royksopp music and it is the city we just came from …
My/Our favourite 3 places in my city….
- Our office on Kongresni trg in Ljubljana …
- Our coffee place “Platana” by our office …
- Old part of the city next to our office …
interview by checkonsite.com on 1 July 2009