Palacio de la Alhambra
open coordinates in google maps
open coordinates in apple map
Building names(s): Palacio de la Alhambra / Al-Andalus
Completion date: mid 14th century
function(s): palacewebsite: www.alhambra-patronato.es getting there: - uesta Gómez (From Plaza Nueva) - Cuesta del Realejo (from plaza del Realejo) - Cuesta de los Chinos ( from Paseo de los Tristes) costs:
- General admission ticket: 12 euro (see website for details)
Morning admission ticket : Monday through Sunday: 8:30 a.m.to 14:00 p.m.
Afternoon admission ticket: Monday through Sunday: 14:00 p.m. to 18:00 (November 1st through February 28/29) and from 14:00 p.m. to 20:00 p.m. (March 1st through October 31st).
- Visit the Alhambra Tourist Pass: 8 euros
- Visit the Gardens of the Alcazaba fortress, Partal and Generalife: 6 euros
- Evening visit to the Nasrid Palaces or Gardens of the Generalife: 12 euros
- Blue circular pass: Pass to visit the Alhambra and the Generalife in two consecutive days (a general visit and a Evening visit): 20 euros.
- Combined general admission ticket Alhambra visit - theater or musical activity in combination with other institutions: 12 euros
- "Combined admission ticket ""general Alhambra visit – temporary exhibition"": 13 euros
- Temporary exhibition ticket : 3 euros
The day of the visit, tickets can be acquired in the ticket offices or in the automatic machines located in the Access Pavilion in the Alhambra. In this case, the price will be increased because of an added commission, for expenses of management, nowadays fixed in 1 €.Tips:
- The tour of the complex will take approx 3 hours.
- If you have a bluetooth phone - a free audio tour and/or photo-tour be downloaded.
- The admission tickets are for a specific time and day. It is important that you observe this schedule, since this is the time to visit the area of the Nasrid Palaces. The rest of the rooms of the complex have a free schedule.
- Visitors are recommended to arrive with enough time in advance, given the large number of visitors to the Monument especially at weekends.
- Visitors who already have tickets are advised to enter the grounds, it is recommended to visit by the Gate of Justice.
- If you have to exchange your admission tickets in the entrance pavilion, plan your visit considering the time assigned to visit the Nasrid palaces and visit the rest of the complex later: Fortress, palace of Carlos V