National Museum of Art Osaka
open coordinates in google maps
open coordinates in apple map
Building names(s): National Museum of Art Osaka / National Museum of International Art
Architect/Designer: Arata Isozaki
Completion date: November 2004
* Keihan Electric Railway Nakanoshima Line: Nakanoshima Station
* Osaka Municipal Subway Yotsubashi Line: Higobashi Station
* Hanshin Electric Railway Main Line: Fukushima Station
* JR West JR Tōzai Line: Shin-Fukushima Station
* JR West Osaka Loop Line: Fukushima Station
* Osaka Municipal Bus: 10-minute ride from Ōsaka Station aboard Buses 53 or 75, alight at Taminobashi.
* Osaka Municipal Bus: 10-minute ride from Ōsaka Station aboard Bus 88, alight at Tosabori Itchome.
* Osaka Municipal Bus: 10-minute ride from Temmabashi, 5-minute ride from Yodoyabasfi Station aboard Bus 107, alight at Tosabori Itchome.
* Hokko Kanko Bus: 10-minute ride from Yodoyabashi Station aboard Nakanoshima Loop Bus, alight at Osaka Science Museum / the National Museum of Art, Osaka.
* Hanshin Expressway: Nakanoshima-nishi Exit (Route 3), Tosabori Exit (Route 1) or Fukushima Exit. (Route 11)