Av. Marquès de Comillas
open coordinates in google maps
open coordinates in apple map
Building names(s): Barcelona Pavilion
Architect/Designer: Mies van der Rohe
Completion date: 1929 [reconstructed 1986]
credentials/awards: 2009 January BOM, BOM
NOTE: This is the replica of the German Pavilion for the 1929 International Exposition in Barcelona. It is has been built on the same site the building originally stood.
Opening hours: 10am – 8pm every day (including holidays).
Guided visits: Wednesdays & Fridays from 17:00 h to 19:00 h guided visits in english, catalan and spanish.
Costs: General public 4,5 euros
Metro: Line 1 & 3 – Espanya Station
bus: to Placa d’Espanya or Bus 13/61 stop right outside